A fun and simple activity to enjoy over the Easter holidays. Kids will love decorating their eggs and watching the cress grow, perfect for egg and cress sandwiches! Help boost communication skills by talking to your child about how they plan to design their egg and checking on it each day as the cress grows.
1) Crack the top of each egg and pour out the inside
2) Wash the empty shell with cold water and leave it to dry
3) Wet the cotton wool and put a piece inside each egg
4) Put the eggs in a egg cup / egg carton and sprinkle the cress seeds inside each egg
5) Decorate the outside of the egg with felt tip pens